Endowment & Long-Term Funds
Create a legacy
You and your family can create a legacy that serves as a catalyst for positive change. With an endowment fund, you can begin or honour a family tradition of charitable giving and provide long-term ongoing support for a cause close to your heart. Your endowment is a solid commitment to your values, and to the kind of world you want future generations to inherit.
Endowment funds are invested for 10 years or in perpetuity. Your endowment’s earnings accrue to the fund and are available for your grant-making.
Why choose Tides Canada?
You want your long-term charitable giving to be meaningful yet cost-effective and simple. Our strategic and entrepreneurial approach helps make the most of your giving. When you establish your endowment at Tides Canada, you join a community of change makers who are focused on environmental sustainability and positive social change. As well, you can be assured that your endowment will be managed under our socially responsible investment policies.
Combine your endowment with a long-term fund
Long-term funds provide some benefits of an endowment while allowing access to the principal of the fund. With long-term funds there is no hold on the principal. You can combine your endowment with a long-term fund for maximum flexibility.
These forward-thinking individuals and organizations entrust their endowment and long-term funds to Tides Canada:
- Amy Carter-Crossley & Shun Hei Lor Families Fund
- Aurora Long-Term Fund
- Ball Family Foundation Endowment Fund
- Chowyuan Family Members Fund
- David J. Sokol Endowment Fund
- Dr. Bik May Wai Lam Endowment Fund
- Don Rubenstein Housing Fund
- Dragonfly Long-Term Fund
- Draimin-Haddon Endowment Fund
- Endswell Long-Term Fund
- John Kenneth Galbraith Prize Endowment Fund
- Jon Gates Foundation Fund
- Lindalee Tracey Award Long-Term Fund
- Michael and Amelia Humphries Earthrise Endowment Fund
- Oxfam Canada Endowment Fund
- Planeterra Endowment Fund
- Strachan Hartley Legacy Endowment Fund
- Street Kids International Fund
- Transformation Endowment and Long-Term Funds
- V. Paul Lee Family Foundation
For more information, please contact us today.