Create Your Corporate Giving Fund
Establishing a fund at Tides Canada is an easy and cost-effective way to practice corporate social responsibility. It’s like having your own company foundation – without the expense and hassle of managing a separate organization.
While you remain advisor to your fund, recommending grants to be made from it, we make the process easy and efficient by taking care of the details.
You can explore ways to engage your staff and customers to get involved with your charitable giving and help grow your fund.
How does it work?
- decide which causes you wish to focus on and support as a company
- create a name and purpose statement for your fund
- recommend grants to charities and tell us when you want them to occur
- take care of all administrative details and requirements, fund management, and reporting
- manage your grant-making and make sure your funds are invested responsibly
- help you determine whether your fund should be annual, long-term, or endowed as a legacy for the future
Discover the advantages of setting up a donor advised fund at Tides Canada.