Invest in Your Community
Why make charitable giving part of your business strategy?
Because investing in positive change is important to your company, customers, and staff. Building a charitable giving strategy for your business is integral to moving towards greater corporate social responsibility.
Here are some questions to consider when you start thinking about your giving:
- How does your company publicly articulate its social mission?
- What type of initiatives do you want to support – larger established charities or smaller grassroots initiatives with a strong presence in the community?
- Do you want your giving to be related to your products and services?
- Do you want to involve staff in a giving program?
- How much will your business give, and how?
- Will you integrate staff volunteer time into your strategy?
- How will you communicate your philanthropic mission to your customers and employees?
Tides Canada can work with you to answer these questions.
Please contact us to discuss how we can strengthen your company’s community investment goals.