Program Development & Grant-Making
Think of Tides Canada as an extension of your program staff, or as a link to a network of expert advisors on environmental and social justice issues. Our dedicated staff and board bring decades of combined experience in seeking out and supporting leaders and innovators in the charitable sector.
We can work with you to strengthen your grant-making strategy by helping to:
- identify and assess potential grantees
- make grant recommendations and prepare dockets
- monitor and evaluate grant-making programs
- manage ongoing communication with applicants and grantees
- develop grant guidelines
- provide donor education opportunities
Tides Canada can also advise you on strategic partnerships with other foundations that will further the impact of your programs.
As every foundation has unique needs and interests, Tides Canada works with your staff to determine a tailored approach to meet your requirements.